What will be waiting for you:
- Taking care of network of our customers
- Change management, troubleshooting and solving of unexpected situations
- Migration and transformation projects from the point of view of networks
- Network design
- Participation and management of activities on individual projects
- Close cooperation with customers, partners, and technology vendors
- Only daily shifts
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge at CCNP level (you do not need to have a certificate, we need knowledge)
- Communicative knowledge of EN
- Experience with network infrastructure designs based on advanced technologies and the use of different vendors
- Ability to learn with new technologies
- Proactive approach to problem solving
- Exciting and challenging position together with experienced and professional colleagues in an international working environment
- Possibilities to rapidly increase your technical and soft-skills by internal and external training
- Career path and personal growth
- Home Office
- Work and life balance
- Financial contribution for life & pension insurance
- Cafeteria system of company benefits – you choose how to spend your credits: restaurants, wellness, culture, sports, traveling…
- Additional week of holiday
- Friendly, open source company culture & modern offices with relaxing and gaming spots, free coffee and tea, fruits in the kitchen, fitness center in building free for employees
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!