- Senior Test Engineer with 5-8 year experience in Manual + Automation Testing
- Responsible for test design, test material preparation, test execution including co-operation with development team to set up complex test environment in order to commence test execution.
- Knowledge to use automation tool and write automation test scripts
- Tasks also include reproducing SW defects that are rarely appeared. Co-operates with and advises development team to ease their defect trouble-shooting.
- Performs automated testing of a selected type. Performs manual testing with a deeper domain/customer knowledge. Can also act as Test Manager for a team of 1-3 people.
- Dealing with the full range of issues within the area, such as test planning, preparation, execution, analysis and documentation of test results on his/her field of specialization. Prioritizes, organizes and makes decisions related to own work. Sub-system ownership can be included.
- Getting the required product/domain knowledge and responsible for writing test scenarios, test case preparation for new features, CRs, bugs etc.
- Review/verify functional and system requirements and ensure project deliverables adhere to QA criteria and comply with the requirements prior to deployment.
- Experience managing test data, database knowledge will be good to have
- Estimation for testing activities.
- Work in collaboration with team for all development phases.
- Proactively identify/raise bugs and closure of the same
- Testing for any production defects and adhere to SLAs.
- Suggest new ideas/improvements as and when required
- Communicate any risks, bottlenecks in testing to stakeholders
- Interaction and co-ordination with counterparts.
- Learn automation/scripting part to also work in automation/execution part.
At Tieto we are a team of professionals spread across many countries who are working on the frontline of a wide range of industries. We inspire, we engage and we deliver. We have global capabilities and a strong presence where our clients need it – in the Nordics or via local delivery centres across the globe.
Are you looking for a career with a company that both challenges and cares? Welcome to Tieto. We are committed to developing enterprises and society through information technology. We believe in openness, independent thinking, and in giving our people the freedom to be their exceptional selves. We are the largest Nordic IT services company providing full lifecycle services for both private and public sectors. Our work puts us at the frontline of a wide range of industries.
We offer you the chance to make a difference and be part of the forefront of emerging businesses and technology, exchanging ideas with the best professionals. You will cooperate with colleagues in an international and evolving working environment, and increase your knowledge in a variety of areas.
We offer you a challenging position with great opportunities for professional growth. With us you will have the opportunity to directly influence your career development. If you have a good idea, people will listen to you. We believe that trust fosters freedom and creativity. Our culture is built on transparency and active sharing – a truly open environment.
Interested? We look forward to receiving your application and the opportunity to discuss with you!